Practically we all know about the term “Automation” which automates the redundant undertaking and in this way saves efforts and time generally.
We have also heard about “Marketing”, which is a business or activity of advancing, selling of items, administrations. What about the idea, if these words meet up and structure “Marketing Automation”?
Marketing Automation refers to the software platform which automates the marketing actions or processes.
There are several repetitive tasks in the marketing field such as e-mails, campaign management, website analysis, social media marketing, etc and these tasks otherwise would have been performed manually. But due to Marketing Automation, these tasks have become much easier and that in turn helps to grow the business.
Let’s take an in-depth look at the top Marketing Automation platforms.
GoHighlevel is a new-age marketing tool that attempts to consolidate the most useful marketing tools under a single umbrella. Highlevel is a marketer’s best friend. GoHighlevel is the instrument of the decade – totally supplanting the past titans like Clickfunnels for greeting pages and Pipedrive/Hubspot for CRMs.
The gigantic incentive that it brings to the table is that you can get a madly productive tech stack for a small part of what you would typically pay, while making it straightforward enough that a non-educated individual could set it up.
GoHighlevel helps us with:
- Client acquisition.
- Link building (It’s an SEO thing).
- Automating our business (this was a monumental & breakthrough moment for our agency).
- Client fulfillment.
- It’s our ultimate client retention tool.
- Serves as a scalable CRM for ourselves and for our clients.
- Reputation management.
- Building out funnels.
- Call tracking, revenue tracking, and lead tracking.
- Increasing ROI on adspend and existing clients.
Ontraport was dispatched in 2006 with its base camp in California, United States. It has an income of more than $10 million and in excess of 100 representatives.
The Ontraport arrangement helps independent ventures and business visionaries with the assistance of benevolent mechanized business programming. It offers different administrations like email and SMS showcasing, content administration, CRM, charging and online installments, and so on.
- Automates marketing efforts and combines offline campaigns with an online campaign to get a fully integrated campaign.
- Campaign builder includes email, SMS, landing page, digital ads, etc
- Sends an unlimited automatic email, text using a tool with the correct user’s interest.
- Integrated with CRM, e-Commerce, and marketing automation tool.
- Built e-Commerce page using Ontraport’s e-commerce capabilities.
- The visual campaign performance reporting tool shows the online and offline results of marketing efforts.
- Creates a personalized customer journey and deeply tracks customer behavior.
- 5,000 customers and 6,300 users across the globe.
- It offers three plans and the initial plan starts at $79 per month.
- Online support is available.
Kartra is a one-stop platform that enables you to automate the marketing for your products, build pages as well as build sales funnels. It is all about making your online business easy.
Can you imagine being able to manage your business on one platform without needing to pay other marketing software? Kartra allows you to do so, including:
- Managing your affiliates
- Designing your landing page
- Website hosting
- Email marketing
- Split testing
- Payments in one place
- Online courses
- Membership management and so on
ClickFunnels is Funnel Based Marketing Automation software. With ClickFunnels your can easily create series of pages, emails, autoresponders and webinars without coding. In ClickFunnels you can build the entire funnel. A funnel is basically a series of pages your visitors go through to reach a certain goal.
With ClickFunnels you can create:
1. Optin Funnels – Catch email locations of your guests by giving a motivating force as a digital book, video preparing, coupon code and so on to assist you with developing your rundown.
2. Sales Funnels – Deals channels helps sell items and administrations, with the capacity to add any upsells/downsells.
3. Membership sites – Enrollment site is a gated part of your site where just individuals who buy in can get to the substance.
4. Webinar Funnels – Getting (more) people to register for your webinars and follow ups.
As a marketing automation tool, ActiveCampaign does maybe the best occupation at working computerization into the cycles of genuine people. Actually, advertising programming can’t deal with everything—there are parts of showcasing that need a human touch. ActiveCampaign assembled their product around that, adding highlights like warning messages that engage advertisers and salesmen, rather than supplanting them.
- Automatically fetches contacts and adds new contacts from various platforms like CRM, e-commerce, etc.
- Monthly new email sent to their customers.
- Dynamic email content depending upon customer behavioral analysis, interests, social data, etc
- An activecampaign plan starts with a cost of about $9 per month for up to 500 contacts.
- Various plans are available for $29 per month, $45 per month with 2,500 & 5,000 contacts and unlimited emails.
- 14 days free trial period.
- Online support and live chat support are available but on-call support is unavailable.
ConvertKit is a full-featured email service provider (ESP) created by Nathan Barry. Thanks to its ease of use, automation and other features, it’s one of the fastest-growing email marketing companies around. It also offers customizable sign-up forms and landing pages to help bring in more email subscribers.
- Subscribers: the people who have subscribed to your email list.
- Landing Pages & Forms: ConvertKit offers a large variety of customizable, responsive landing page templates and forms included with all pricing tiers to help you get more email signups.
- Broadcasts: a broadcast is a one-off email to your list (or a segment of it). Ideal for traditional newsletters.
- Sequences: a sequence is a multi-part series of email (basically an autoresponder).
- Automations: automations allow you to do things like automatically send different emails to people based on the actions they’ve taken, such as clicking a link or opening a specific email.
7. Infusionsoft (Keap)
Infusionsoft by Keap is software used by small businesses under 25 people to get organized so they can deliver more customized service and close more business. Specific features of the platform include appointments, marketing automation, the ability to build a sales pipeline, lead scoring, analytics and integrated order forms, online sales and payments.
Infusionsoft helps small businesses organize their tasks, manage their time and grow their sales by planning each step of their sales and marketing strategies and automating repetitive tasks such as sending email campaigns, follow-ups, and scheduling appointments.
- Streamline and automate daily tasks
- Nurture leads with automated follow-up campaigns
- Lead generation
- Send timely messages
- Segment lists based on position in sales funnel
- Customize forms, emails and landing pages
- Automate follow-up sequences
- Launch email marketing campaigns
- See your tracking and reporting
- Manage sales pipeline
- Lead scoring
- Create and share quotes that become purchases with one click
- Automate payments and invoicing
Mailchimp is in the process of growing from an email marketing tool to a full-blown marketing automation solution. While their expanded features remain to be tested, Mailchimp is one of the original email marketing tools, and they’ve turned that experience into a rock-solid and capable email automation tool that’s a breeze to use.
Main features of MailChimp are:
- Email Designer
- MailChimp Editor
- Social Sharing
- Custom Forms
- Email Client Testing
- Mobile Signup Forms
- MailChimp Mobile
- MailChimp Coupon Scanner
- Campaign Archives
- Merge Tags
- MailChimp Snap
- Social Profiles
- MailChimp VIPs
- SMS for Events
- Segmentation and Groups
- Multi-User Accounts
- A/B Testing
- Delivery by Time Zone
- Spam Filter Diagnostics
- Email Beamer
- Subscriber Profiles
- Email Delivery
- Email Templates
AWeber is an easy-to-use email marketing and marketing automation platform that’s designed to help small businesses and entrepreneurs send targeted and effective emails. Its drag-and-drop editor allows users to create newsletters and automated campaigns based on hundreds of HTML templates. In addition, AWeber lets business marketers integrate their email marketing accounts with various business apps, which allows information sharing among different departments.
One of its most popular capabilities is its Campaigns feature. It allows users to send auto-responders based on day and time, contact behavior and tags that have been assigned to database contacts. Through the tracking feature, users can keep tabs on where contacts are in the lifecycle of a campaign, as well as which emails and campaigns got the most activity or led to the most unsubscribes.
Weber’s key features include:
- Marketing Automation – Users can automate the email marketing process by using “if this, then that” logic. For example, if a subscriber clicks a link, then AWeber can be set to automatically apply a tag to that subscriber. Tags can then be used to decide which emails are sent to whom, and when they’re sent.
- Responsive Email Design – AWeber’s emails will automatically resize based on the device the subscriber is using to view the message, whether it’s a desktop, smartphone or tablet.
- Data Segmentation – AWeber users can segment data based on the contents of any field in their database and user activity like emails opened, links clicked and web pages visited. This segmentation information can then be applied to further target and hone marketing strategy.
- A/B Testing – AWeber allows users to compare variations in specific elements of their emails to see which performs better. For example, a user can A/B test two different headlines to see which one generates the higher open rate.
- HTML Email Templates – AWeber offers more than 700 email newsletter templates that are mobile responsive.
- Reporting and Analytics – Users can monitor key metrics of a marketing campaign’s performance, such as open rates, bounces, clickthroughs, list growth over time, sign up methods and a subscriber’s activity history. These insights can help marketers continuously improve their strategy by implementing tactics that work and changing tactics that don’t.